St Anne’s Primary
Instrumental tuition is available in the following instruments:
Grade P – 6
Grade 2 – 6
Grade P – 6
G – Group
D – Duo
P – Private
Tuition Costs & Lesson Options
- Lesson costs per term for small group (max 4 students) $135, duo $180 & private $250
- A discount is offered for siblings, early payments and choosing direct debit as a payment option
- In group lessons we try to put kids learning the same instrument together but this is not always possible as it depends on numbers
- Lessons are all 30 mins and are scheduled at various times through the school day. We aim to work out a lesson time that is least disruptive to the class timetable.
- After school timeslots might be available but this varies from year to year.
- Students are required to have their own instrument and bring to school for their weekly lesson. (The only exception to this is keyboard as they are provided for use at school but students still need their own for home practice)
- If you need help with purchasing or hiring an instrument please contact us.
- Progress reports are sent out in terms 1 & 3
- We always have a major end of year concert for families and other performing opportunities are encouraged where possible